Tell 'em Pizza Guy sent you

Occasionally readers tell me that they are going to try, or have tried, a place based on my reviews or recommendations. More often than not, I've gotten thanks for steering somebody toward a good pizzeria, which is gratifying to know.
If you do go to a place because of what you've read here, do me a favor and tell them so. Long range, I plan to start doing more interviews, features, business profiles, etc. - and it would be helpful if local pizzeria owners, managers and employees were aware of this blog and knew that it had a certain readership. If I ask somebody for an interview, or just for some information about their pizzeria, I think I'd probably find it a lot easier to get a positive response if the person I'm speaking with has already heard good things about the blog. Otherwise, they may think I'm just some crank who's not worth their time. Thanks.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment