And the Winner Is ...

Steph Chows! She got in under the wire, leaving the sixteenth and final comment, but after I numbered the comments 1-16, I went to random.org, which picked #16, so Steph is the winner of the 2 Ton Tony's gift certificate, good for one large 2-topping pizza. Steph, I will be emailing you to get a mailing address, and should be sending out your certificate next week.
Thanks to all who participated, and if you did not win, don't despair! I hope to make this at least a monthly event, with free pizza from various local pizzerias. And please don't get the idea from Steph's winning that the last person to leave a comment has an advantage - random.org "offers true random numbers" generated using "atmospheric noise," whatever that means. But from what I've read, it is truly random.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment