Free Pizza!


I have a gift certificate, good for either one large pizza with two toppings, or one specialty pizza (steak or Buffalo chicken) from our friends at Menezes Pizza on Chili Ave. Menezes turns out very good pizza, in what I think of as Rochester style, with a generous but balanced helping of sauce and cheese to go along with the thickish, bready crust (they'll be happy to make it thin for you on request). I've put a copy of their pizza menu in this post, but they also serve wings, subs and salads.

The giveaway contest will run through next Friday, July 15. To enter, all you've got to do is leave a comment following this post. It can be about pizza, any other topic, or nothing at all. You can leave more than one comment, but multiple comments will not increase your chances of winning.
I'll be mailing the gift certificate to the winner, so I will need your mailing address if you win. You can email it to me at rochesternypizzaguy@gmail.com. I'll be announcing the winner, who will be chosen at random using random.org, sometime next Friday afternoon.
Okay, comment away!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment